What professional development options does Panorama offer?
Data is only as valuable as it is actionable, and because we know that understanding a tool is an essential part of folding it into your daily routine, Panorama provides many options for training educators on how to use our platforms, analyze data, and action plan. Below you'll find a list of our professional development options. They range from a variety of prices (including free!) and time commitments, because we know that what works for one educator or district does not work for everyone. If you have specific questions about the offerings here, please reach out to your Panorama contact to learn more!
The following sessions are designed to support the introduction of Panorama to educators and key stakeholders who will use data to support students. Whether it’s generating understanding and investment in Panorama’s research-backed survey instruments or building data literacy skills, these sessions help set the stage for a successful implementation of data-driven practice with Panorama.
Virtual or In-Person Custom Workshops
Panorama offers a large menu of paid, personalized professional development sessions for our partners. This is the best way to get a custom professional development session for your staff, led by one of Panorama's experienced facilitators. While we work together to plan your session, you'll have the opportunity to decide whether this session should be virtual or in-person, as well as decide on the focus and length of the training.
Two of our most popular sessions are detailed below, but feel free to check out our full menu of offerings here.
Data Inquiry and Action Planning
This session is best for:
- All schools and/or districts who have access to survey results, especially those beginning their work with Panorama
- Cultivating a deep understanding of perception data
- Empowering participants to reflect on and dialogue around root causes that underlie outcomes
- Facilitating role-specific action-planning for a diverse participant profiles and/or key players within a school or district
During this session, learners will…
- ...understand how to interpret their survey results
- ...engage in data inquiry with others to reflect on outcomes
- ...define areas of strength and improvement
Recommended Participants: Cross-functional school teams of 2-4 participants per school. You may also consider inviting: District leaders, school leaders, counselors, or teachers.
Session Length: 2 hours (on-site) or 90-minutes (virtual)
Getting Started with Student Success*
This session is best for:
- Schools and/or districts beginning their work with Panorama Student Success
- Ensuring that teachers, guidance counselors, school leaders and others feel comfortable and skilled at navigating and surfacing insights from Panorama Student Success
After this session, learners will…
- ...be able to use Panorama Student Success to identify trends and develop action plans at the school, group, and student level
- ...identify where Panorama Student Success can support existing systems and routines
- ...develop a plan for sharing Panorama Student Success with other staff
Recommended Participants: District leaders, school leaders, teachers, counselors
Session Length: 90-120 minutes
*All districts using Student Success receive this workshop in the first year of partnership with us. Please review your contract or talk to your Panorama project team for more information.
Community Workshops are Panorama's virtual, interactive sessions. We hold multiple sessions a week and invite a variety of our partners to join - this allows you to learn from each other while you learn more about best practices from Panorama's Client Success team.
We regularly hold the following sessions:
- Survey Set-Up 101: Learn how to set up your surveys using Panorama's platform!
- Survey Reports 101: Learn how to access, navigate, and interpret results from your Panorama surveys.
- Getting Started with Student Success: Understand the basics of using Student Success, including creating groups, finding trends, and tracking interventions.
Visit our main Community Workshops page to learn more about each of these sessions.
Panorama also offers a variety of asynchronous learning options that can be helpful for educators who weren't able to access various trainings sessions or want a refresher on the basics of using Panorama.
[MORE TO COME SOON!]