Checklist for Your Survey Projects
Before Launching Your surveys
Before you launch your surveys, it is important to have a good idea of what you're hoping to learn and what timeline you have in mind. Click through the resources below to find guidance on the communications you should prepare ahead of your survey launch and the technical steps you'll need to follow to get your surveys ready.
Plan for your surveys
- Set up goals for your survey and decide when you want to run your survey
- Select your survey content and decide which topics to measure
- Build buy-in with stakeholders (teachers/staff, students and/or parents/guardians)
- Set up a survey administration plan
- Prepare your technology for survey administration
Create your surveys
- Create your survey project in the Panorama Platform
- Upload your data on the Panorama Platform
- Launch and distribute your surveys
While your surveys are live
While you surveys are live, you should be thinking about getting high-quality responses from your school community. Checking response rates, sending follow-up emails, and preparing teachers to proctor student surveys are all important parts of this process. Once you're satisfied with your response rates, you can close your surveys.
Check out and share some survey-taking resources
Monitor response rates
Close your surveys
After closing your surveys
Once you've closed your surveys, you'll have access to results and can start to analyze them and share them with others in your community.
Engage with your survey results
- Understand your Panorama results
- Adding Users to Panorama Results
- Share results with other stakeholders
- Analyze your Panorama data with your team
- Bookmark interesting data points for further discussion
Want a more visual, interactive guide on creating your surveys? Check out our virtual course on Getting Started with Panorama Surveys below!
If you get stuck or have questions at any point of your survey process, please reach out to your Panorama point of contact or to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they'll be happy to help and provide any information you might need.