Survey-Taking Help for Students
We know that everyone is adjusting in many ways as we've shifted to distance learning across the country. Below you’ll find resources to support you in taking your Panorama surveys.
1. Learn how to take your survey
In these videos, an adult will walk you through taking your survey, just like your teacher would if you were in a classroom.
| English Proctor Video
|| Spanish Proctor Video
English Survey Taking Instructions
| English & Spanish (Bilingual) Survey Taking Instructions
2. Learn how to have your survey read aloud to you
The video below walks you through using Google Chrome’s “Text-to-Speech” feature to have your survey read aloud.
3. Frequently Asked Questions about Surveys
- Are survey responses saved partway through the survey?
- Responses are saved when you select the blue submit button. Otherwise, you will have to start over if you exit out of the survey window before submitting.
- What if I submitted my survey or my browser crashed before my survey was completed?
- If the “Thank you” screen did not appear, you should retake the survey.
- What devices can surveys be taken on?
- Panorama surveys can be taken on any device with an internet browser, including laptops, Chromebooks, tablets, iPads, and smartphones.