Watch Playbook Power Hour Recordings
During Playbook Power (Half) Hour we highlight Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) strategies and interventions from Playbook, Panorama's online professional learning library. We also discuss how we can integrate these strategies into our work with students as we all learn how to build belonging especially in distant or hybrid learning environments.
Here you'll find the presentation and recordings of recent sessions, in case you are not able to attend live!
Presentation Link: https://pan-ed.com/playbook93
- Thursday, 9/10 (Student User Guides, Inclusive Academics, Count Me Down)
- Thursday, 9/24 (Shifting the Weather, Culture Boxes, Frayer Model)
- Thursday, 10/8 (Activate the Village, Hexagonal Thinking, The Power of Padlet)
- Thursday, 10/22 (Exploring Identity Through Movement & Cultural Learning, Intentional Family Tree, My Fullest Name)
- Thursday, 11/6 (Hopes ‘N Dreams, Internal Weather Report, Self Compassion Letter)
- Wednesday, 11/18 (Connection: Pause for the Positive, Release Fear: Name It to Tame It, Gratitude: To Whom it May Concern)
- Thursday, 12/3 (Adult SEL: Mindful Listening, Body Scan, Energy Check-In)
Panorama also offers personalized on-site and virtual trainings on a wide variety of subjects. Check out this document to learn more about our offerings, or reach out to your Panorama contact with questions!