2021 Feature Release Notes
This page contains a digest of our feature releases and product updates made in 2021. Feel free to click to a specific month to see what updates were released then, or read through for a quick overview of changes we've released recently.
Navigate to a Specific Month:
December 12: Intervention Progress Filters
- In Student Success, users can now find students who already have intervention plans in progress, by using the “Intervention Plans” filters under the filters sidebar. You can filter for students who are “on track”, “progressing”, or “behind” in their interventions.
December 17: SEL Survey Window Filter
- Educators have the ability to delete a check-in once it is live. Once the check-in is deleted, Student responses that were previously submitted will also no longer be accessible. Please note, who have access to the check-in link will still be able to respond to the survey however results will hidden. You can learn more about how to rolling out check-ins here
December 17: Deleting Check-Ins is now available at all stages!
- Check-ins can now be deleted at any time during the following stages:
- During the review phase of a check-in creation
- While in Draft mode
- While in live status
Check out the Creating Check-Ins for Students article, which outlines step-by-step instructions on how to delete check-ins.
October 6: SEL Survey Window Filter
- Educators can now select “Survey Window” as a filter option within their SEL Students results page. The filter option will show students who have responded to the latest SEL survey administration. Similar to other filters, the Survey Window filter can be used to create smart groups and can be individually removed from the filtering. Learn more about Student SEL Data results here.
October 26: Updates to the Check-ins tool reporting
- Educators can now see the results of a specific check-in in aggregate as a bar graph, displaying all student responses with the count and percent of each response. They can filter student responses by selecting one or more specific answer choices. Learn more here.
- Along with the addition of aggregate reporting, the Check-ins Overview page has been redesigned to display the following information for all check-ins in a table format:
- The Name of the check-in.
- The Name of the check-in creator with their first initial and last name.
- The Status of the check-in, where a green dot indicates a “live” check-in and a gray dot indicates a draft check-in that has not yet been launched.
- The Latest response showing the date of the most recent response from a student.
The Total responses showing the total number of responses the Check-in has received; Check-ins without responses will display “No response yet”.
September 10: Added support for Google Single Sign-on for student survey-taking
- Educators now have the ability to provide single sign-on as an option for students to log in to take their surveys. Reach out to your Panorama team to learn more about enabling this option.
August 5: Ability to print Support Notes on a Student Profile
- Educators will now see support notes when they print a student's profile page. This has been updated in response to feedback from educators like you! Use these links to learn more about support notes and printing.
July 30: Updates to the Check-ins tool for the new school year
- To support educators who have been using check-ins throughout the 2020-2021 school year, there is now a school-year dropdown on check-ins response pages. Our team has also made some updates to the design of the pages to ensure they are easy to use as you continue to hear from your students. Learn more about viewing data from previous school years here.
July 27: Rename Static Groups
- In response to feedback from our partners, we've enabled the ability to update the name of static groups that you have access to! Learn more about static groups here.
June 15: Check-in responses on now available on students' profiles
- Educators can now view a student's responses to their check-ins by navigating to the student's profile page and clicking the Check-in Responses tab. Learn more here.
April 15: Updates to the Check-ins Tool
- We have streamlined the check-ins workflow based on feedback from educators.
- Educators can now delete draft check-ins. Learn more about check-ins here.
January 28: Exporting now available on intervention reports in Student Success
- Educators can now export aggregate data on intervention reports to further analyze data. Learn more here.
January 20: Educators can now view students in specific course sections they have access to.
- Course section view on the Students tab allows educators to toggle to viewing only the students they support in specific course sections. Learn more here.