2022 Feature Release Notes
This page contains a digest of our feature releases and product updates made in 2022. Feel free to click to a specific month to see what updates were released then, or read through for a quick overview of changes we've released recently.
Navigate to a Specific Month:
September 1: Student search available in Positive Behavior School Dashboard
- Educators can search for students in the navigation bar on all Positive Behavior School Dashboard pages. You can read more about Positive Behavior in Panorama Academy or contact your Panorama Project team on how to get access.
August 1: Past year's student data, including interventions are available to view in Student Success
- Educators will be able to review past years’ data for all of their current students, including those who are coming from a different school. When a user clicks back to previous school years, the “Students” roster view in Student Success will now include all current active students. Additionally, the updates to the roster page will include enabling educators to identify all current students who had intervention plans in previous school years. You can view more information on what past years data is available in Student Success in Panorama Academy.
August 1: Panorama for Positive Behavior
- Panorama for Positive Behavior supports district leaders and school level educators in fostering positive behavior to improve school climate and equitable learning experiences for every student. Educators can work to promote positive behaviors in the classrooms, log and manage major and minor behavior incidents, and analyze behavior data to make impactful and data-informed decisions. Positive Behavior is has 3 key components.
Click on the links above links to learn more about each component. You can read more about Positive Behavior in Panorama Academy or contact your Panorama Project team on how to get access.
August 26: Tier 1 and Other (non-tiered) Interventions available in Intervention Plans
- Educators can now select Tier 1 and Other (non-tiered) options when creating intervention plans! These intervention tier options allow educators to manage student supports in Student Success, even when those supports fall outside of Tier 2 and Tier 3 categories. Learn more about how to create Individual and Group Intervention and our Intervention Glossary in Panorama Academy.
August 30: Additional Intervention Progress Filters
- A new set of filters is available on the “Students” roster pages in Student Success. The new filters will appear in the “Intervention Plans” filter section on the left side of the roster pages including a new section is entitled “Progress monitoring” with options such as “Up to date”, “Update due”, “Update overdue”, and “Past completion”. Clicking on any of the filter options will narrow down the list of students on the page to only students who have at least 1 intervention plan with the selected progress monitoring status. You can view more information on managing and updating Interventions in Panorama Academy.
July 21: Reporter View & Filter by in Behavior Incidents
- Educators can now View By & Filter by the “Reporter” of Behavior Incidents. Reporter will be visible as an additional option in View By and Filters in Behavior analytics, including District, School, and Roster pages. You can learn more about Student Success and Navigating Behavior Analytics in Student Success within Panorama Academy.
June 30: Question-Level Benchmarks on Student Profiles
- SEL Question-Level benchmarks are available on a national and district level. Question-Level benchmarks are an optional feature that can be found student profiles. You can learn more about this feature in our FAQ page.
April 7: New Guardian Contact Information Feature is Live!
- The new Guardian Contact Information feature allows districts to pull data about students' parents and guardians onto the student profile. Family engagement as well as informing students' guardians about their progress or needs in school is a critical part of supporting students. Using this feature, educators can get the information they need about guardians and contact them more easily right from Student Success. You can learn more about Student Success and navigating student profiles within Panorama Academy.
April 18: Behavior Analytics in Student Success.
Educators and school leaders can use Behavior Analytics in Student Success at the district, school, and student-level to analyze patterns across school climate and culture and to uncover opportunities to provide students with additional support. Learn more about the Behavior Dashboard in Panorama Academy or contact your Panorama Project team
- Educators can now drill down to SEL student-level responses using Item-Level reporting. Item-Level reporting is an optional feature that can be found on student profiles. This feature provides teachers and counselors to be more targeted with their student’s SEL needs and interventions. You can learn more about this feature in our FAQ page.
April 25: New Intervention Email Notifications and Preferences
- Student Success users will begin to receive email reminders when intervention plans are overdue for progress updates or overdue for completion. Additionally, Educators will see a new Account Settings and Notification Preferences pages in Success! Learn more about our Notifications in Panorama Academy.
March 16: Student Success users are able to edit Group Intervention plans once all students have completed the plan.
- In Student Success, individual and group interventions can be edited until students have completed the plan. Group interventions can still be edited even when one or more students have completed the plan, but once all students have completed the plan, the ability to edit the intervention will no longer be available. Learn more about editing group interventions here.
January 13: Student Profile update available to schools and districts who have access to Student Success.
- All documents that are uploaded to a student’s profile within Student Success will now remain on their profile throughout a student’s entire time within a district, and will not disappear when a student transitions to a new school within the district. This access is available to all educators who have a has access to a student’s profile in Success will be able to see all of the documents that are attached to the student’s profile. You can learn more about Student Success and Navigating Student Success within Panorama Academy.
January 17: Documents Follow Students Across Schools
- As of January, 2022, documents will follow students across schools! The request for documents to follow students has been a big one from clients and internal team members and we are happy to be releasing this improvement for our Success clients. You can learn more about previous years data and what data follows a student within Panorama Academy.