This article only applies to you if you have access to Panorama's survey creation tools. If you see an 'Admin' button on the top right-hand corner of your screen, then this article is for you! Please reach out to your Panorama contact with any questions.
How Do I Access the User Management Tool?
From the landing page, in the upper-right corner, click on “Admin”, then click “Users”.
How do I use this tool?
You can add users, edit existing users, and send invitation emails to the platform.
Adding New Users:
- Click the green “plus” button, and add the user's name and email address.
- Select their role and organization, and click “Save”.
- For District Administrators, select the district as their organization
- For School Administrators, select their school or multiple schools they should have access to
- For Teachers, select their school
- You can click “Invite” to send them an email.
Editing Existing Users:
- Use the search bar to find the user you want to edit.
- Click the pencil icon next to their email
- Make changes to their name, email, role, or organization.
If you want to delete access for a user, you can switch their role to the blank role option and they will no longer be able to view reports.