The "Summary" page will give you insight into how all interventions are performing across your school. The page shows the current in-progress plans by default. You can also toggle to see completed plans (Figure 1.).
Plans are organized by Intervention Type (e.g., ELA), then Tier. Within each Tier you can see:
- Enrollment: The percentage of students at your school that are receiving this support.
- Plans: The number of intervention plans within a given tier and type. Note that the number of plans may be slightly higher than the number of students, since it is possible for the same students to receive multiple interventions at the same time. The percentage of students helps you to see the distribution of interventions across tiers at your school.
- % on track: Whether or not an intervention is on track is based on the most recent progress update of each individual plan. A student's intervention is determined to be on track (green), progressing (yellow), or behind (red) when it comes to meeting the goal of the intervention, depending on whether or not they are currently projected to meet their goal. Plans that are behind are projected to achieve less than 50% of the targeted improvement.
- % up to date: Up to date is defined by whether or not the most recent progress update falls within the expected monitoring frequency on the plan.
- If a plan’s monitoring frequency is set to weekly, the plan will be up to date (green) if progress was updated within the last week. If it has been more than a week since the last update, an update will be due (yellow). If it has been more than two weeks since the last update, it will be well overdue (red).
If you toggle to Completed Plans, you can see (Figure 2.):
- The number of students who have exited a plan for each intervention type and tier.
- How many plans have been completed.
- The percentage of students who met their goal.
In the In-progress and Completed views, you can expand the arrows under the % boxes to see the progress level of each tiered intervention plan (Figure 3).
To understand which intervention strategies are more successful than others in your school, click the plus sign to expand any of the rows and view performance at a strategy level (Figure 4). You can view an intervention plan page by any strategy, tier, or subject.
Click on either the titles or headers (strategy, tier, or subject) to view a filtered view of student intervention plans (Figure 4.1). Clicking the titles will navigate you to the "Intervention Plans" page, where you will see a summary of all individual student intervention plans that you have access to by strategy, tier, or subject.