This article only applies to you if you have access to Panorama's survey creation tools.If you see an
Admin button on the top right-hand corner of your screen, then this article is for you! If not, please contact your Panorama team with any questions.
The Survey Distribution Tools help you hear from as much of your school and community as possible. Once your survey is ready, you will be taken to a page where you can distribute your surveys via email or a link, as well as keep track of response rates throughout the survey window.
How It Works
Now that you are ready to launch your surveys, below are some items to consider for each step of the process:
- Once you have selected your content and uploaded your roster file, if your surveys look ready, the last step is to "Approve the survey setup" to generate the surveys. This usually takes about a day. Launching your surveys allows Panorama to compile and prepare it for distribution to your students, staff or families. You'll get an email to let you know when surveys are ready to distribute!
- Consider if any student(s) may need to be opted out before a live survey.
- Think about the best method to distribute your surveys and hear from your respondents:
- You can distribute your student surveys by instructing your students to visit your unique school url and enter their access code.
- If staff, teacher, family, or student emails were included in your roster file, you can send survey links via email or a link.
- You’ll also be able to download access codes that are used to access and take the surveys.
Visit the below articles in Panorama Academy for more instruction and guidance on launching your surveys.