Survey-Taking Help for Adults
Educators across the country are surveying their communities to ensure that they can adequately support everyone during this time of transition. Below you'll find resources to support you in taking your Panorama surveys.
1. Learn how to take your survey
In this video, you'll learn how to take your survey and make sure that your voice is heard.
The video below walks you through using Google Chrome's "Text-to-Speech" feature to have your survey read aloud.
2. Frequently Asked Questions about Surveys
- Are survey responses saved partway through the survey?
- Responses are saved when the blue submit button is selected. If you exit out of the survey window before submitting, you will have to start over.
- What if my browser crashed before my surveys were completed?
- If the “Thank you” screen did not appear, you should retake the survey.
- What devices can I take my surveys on?
- Panorama surveys can be taken on any device with an internet browser, including laptops, Chromebooks, tablets, iPads, and smartphones.